- Interested in joining a team or outsource studio on a long-term contract.
- Working from home, so the work is remote by definition(handling communication via skype is welcome.)
- Fulltime schedule is also welcome, provided it's a standard, five-workdays-a-week, 8-hour deal.
- I specialize in weapons, armored vehicles, mechs, aviation, props, environment and level design with a heavy sci-fi bend.
- Currently working in tandem with a 3d-modeller, so any assets I do come with the high and low-poly models and textures, ready for engine integration.
- Average time of completion for a next-gen, detailed asset is around two weeks depending on complexity.
- Currently wrapping up loose ends, will be available for full-time work in a month.
- NOT interested in any offers concerning spaceship designs, also not interested in developing content for mobile or casual markets.
Contact me on Skype karanak_ru or email@example.com for further details.
People keep asking if I'm okay with them making 3d models based on my concepts.
The answer is always yes, just credit me for inspiration.
Keep in mind, though, that a lot of stuff in my gallery is commercial work and it doesn't really belong to me from a legal standpoint, so remember about fair use n' stuff.
Also, lately I've seen a lot of people taking my concepts apart and using parts of them in their own concepts and artwork. Not really impressed by it, but go ahead, suit yourself - but once again, credit me for inspiration.